All appointments are available online. To make an appointment with one of our providers please fill the appointment form given on our website.
Steps to schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist or psychologist:
1. Select your provider – Psychiatrist or Psychologist.
2. Choose your date and time slot – Select availability from the calendar given for your provider. Fill all your personal details such as email and phone numberfor the appointment.
3. Make payment – After you select your provider, make the payment towards the session using the payment portal.
4. Accept the terms and conditions.
5. Join meeting with your provider at the scheduled time.
For desktop and laptop users, enter your name and click start meeting.
There are a few common reasons people go online to see a psychiatrist:
- You need one or more psychiatric medications
- You have been diagnosed with one or more mental disorders
- You feel that you are not getting better under the care of a general practitioner
- You are experiencing complex side-effects to your current medications and would like a second opinion
- You want to change your psychiatric medication
- You have questions about your doctor’s treatment plan
Some of the other common conditions that can be addressed online are:
- Depression (Major Depressive Disorder, Postpartum Depression)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD/ADHD)
If you think it is an emergency, please visit your nearest hospital or emergency room.